2007/10/07

Cool music site from China - 1thing.com

Every once awhile, as I read or watch, there's associated music pop up in my head. Often time I don't remember the name of the music, just piece of lyrc or rhythm. Thanks to Google and the Net, this time I'm able to locate it within 2 quick searches.

The music is a HK TV song and it's more then 10 years old. If you're in my age and know the song, I'm sure it bring back a lot of memory. There're a lot of stories to say about it, but anyway, I found the song in 30 seconds in this cool site from China.

Why this site is cool? live lyrc, good db (from very old to new, and expanding), and it's FREE!
Check it out for yourself.

沒有留言:

Mercury簡易改裝

有同好有一樣的困擾 - 如何使用自己的data logging軟體,因此寫了這篇來分享我的簡易改裝。 Background 雲豆子 MERCURY roaster 烘豆機的設計是使用自行開發的軟體,來:1. 操控風門/火力; 2. data logging/自動烘焙。 ...